I’m leaving twitter but wanted to preserve some of my tweets from over the years. This is part 4 (AND HOPEFULLY FINAL)
- Annie want some gnocchi? Want some gnocchi, Annie?
- So amazing that after all these years scientists still haven’t figured out how the pilgrims built the pyramids!
- Is there still a place for the question mark in modern writing
- I basically stopped caring when I found out “The Force” wasn’t real.
- I use humor to hide the pain I feel inside… j/k I feel nothing.
- The state’s name is from the Choctaw words “okla” and “humma,” meaning “red people.”
- Dropping my dog off at day-care.
- What’s the deal with
#leashlaws in a bug out situation? Still observe?
- I love that conversation about how some people say “pop” and some people say “soda.”
- Wait a sec… was it “Love Trump’s Hate” or “Love Trumps Hate?” Think I may have misread the memo.
- One of those Disney movie moments where I make a wish & something magical happens overnight & I wake up and wish is granted… It’s Friday
- I have a feeling we’re in for an awkward President’s Day this year.
- Murray walks in, Me: Sup, dog? Murray: What’s “Up dog?” Me: …
- Feature request: Cancel button on elevators.
- It’s a NyQuil and chill kind of night.
- All this time we thought ” lol ” was “laughing out loud” but it was actually a drowning person trying to signal for help!